The Journal of Geodesy and Geoinformation Science is an official quarterly scientific publication. This journal is supervised by China Association for Science and Technology, sponsored by Chinese Society for Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography and SinoMaps Press Co., Ltd. And it is published by Surveying and Mapping Press Co., Ltd.
Sponsors: Chinese Society for Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography;
SinoMaps Press Co., Ltd.
Publisher: Surveying and Mapping Press Co., Ltd.
- JGGS Has Been Indexed in Scopus ! (2023-08-07)
- Call for Papers | Special Issue on Intelligent Interpretation of Remote Sensing Images: Theory, Methods and Applications (2023-05-30)
- JGGS Has Become a Source Journal of CSCD (2022-04-28)
- Call for Papers | Special Issue on Photogrammetry and Computer Vision for 3D Geoinformation (2022-01-13)
- Call for Papers | Special Issue on Cartography and Geospatial Information Education: Theories and Practices (2021-12-20)